Wednesday, January 21, 2009

WHY HAVENT YOU TAKEN CHANCES?

Let me ask this to all of my virgins and guys with no game. WHY havent you taken any chances? Really, think about it....WHY HAVENT YOU? You are more concerned about the rejection part, thats why. WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT REJECTION? Years ago, I used to get real emotional over that shit, because I made a big deal about it, as if it was the end of the world a girl didn't like me. Now, I have come to realization that, you should not worry about if you will get rejected. The fact that you WORRY about rejection is why you come to the ladies as an unconfident man. Worrying affects your approach.

Dont give a fuck when you are trying to attract a woman. Why? Because when you try to act like someone else to get some pussy, you cant keep the act up for long. Act like yourself and think about it like this, out of the flocks of chicks, ONE, or SOME of them will be into you. Persistance is the key. You MUST be able to accept failure is what I say. Think about when some businesses fail. Not everything is perfect, and its natural for failure to happe. Shit, it happenes for EVERYONE so dont even act like you are the only one here that is experiencing it.

Thinking about your failures will only make you stronger. Learn from your mistakes and you will get more experience.

-MISTA NINE

No comments:

Post a Comment