Sunday, January 18, 2009

HOW I CAN HELP YOU

Alright, like I said, the point of this blog is help guys step their game up when it comes to ONLINE girls....On Craigslist that is. Here's what I CAN do for you. One, if you can actually follow the advice Im about to give you in this blog, then use it. If it works, hell, feel free to donate to it. I like to help people out, and I'd like compensation for it. Many people think online dating, or trying to find sex of the internet is lame and is for people with low self esteem. However, pussy is pussy, no matter where it is at, online or offline. You may not know, but there are a crowd of males online that LOOK for pussy online. Hell, there is even males and females online as we speak looking for hookups. Dont let anyone discourage you here from finding girls online. The only downsides to it, is that you could talk a girl that says she looks sexy, yet looks like shit in real life. Or meet up with a woman thats trying to set you up. So its no shit that you MUST have common sense, as if you were meeting someone you do not know in real life. Women can lie easily on the internet so dont think with your dick all of the time, slow down and pay close attention.

My other option is for $5 (Send it through PayPal in the donations tab at the top right of this blog), I can make you a Craigslist ad to get you some action. I have actually done this before for two people I know, and it HAS worked, believe that. Once you show me the money, I'll make you an ad.Im POSITIVE I can get you some action, so dont sweat it. This option is here if you really want someone to do the work for you. Let my motivational blog begin.

-MISTA NINE

No comments:

Post a Comment